Thread: Story to share
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Story to share

Pls be patient while waiting for updates. OC is a housewife and normally on the net. I can't be logging in with her now, can I?

It’s hard to live under one roof with your in-laws… especially when you have sisters in law who are smoking hot!!! After I got married a few years back, I moved in with my wife’s family as we did not have our own place then. It was a normal kind of moving in, nothing special as this arrangement was planned before we got married. In the few years that I courted my wife, I knew her sisters were hot but I didn’t get to interact much with them as I did not spend much time in her home.

After I moved into their home, I began to slowly observe their behaviour. We lived in an HDB flat and there were 3 bedrooms altogether. The master room with attached bathroom (lol, sounds like HC) is taken by my wife’s parents, leaving the other 2 bedrooms and one common bathroom. I took the smaller bedroom with my wife and my two sisters in law maintained status quo i.e. they stayed in the other room. Now, the common bathroom has had its door removed and sealed, and now it opens into the sisters’ room. To enter the bathroom for whatever reason, I would have to access their bedroom first. This got me thinking… and think was what I did.