View Single Post
Old 19-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 21
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!
Re: Nannan's fren FeiFei, another good Bonk

Hi bros, I may just have the honour of comparing since I've tried both

Becoz of NanNan who flew my aeroplane, I got a session with ChengCheng... actually there is nothing to compare between her and Fei Fei. Both BJ are good! in fact... heavenly!!!

Other than that... Cheng Cheng has 180 degree tongue action plus up and down the shaft. Fei Fei has tongue action and up and down the shaft plus scratching balls. Thus I conclude both are SOLID!

Although I do fancy Fei Fei more... probably coz I was her first customer after bro jazzcraz... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTAY69 View Post
So u are e one who start her FR..haha..she told me that when i ask her service level?she said someone already wrote and start FR in internet and ask me to check myself...so i check lo...
Yes..her sexy wild looks,with long legs...not big boob(pink col mah??)..mostly will contact her next week if time allow,want to know who is better in bbbj?She or CHEN CHEN 2?they stay together with same bed,those double deck bed...they are good hometown friend...