View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Places to make real friend

One of the places for me is from a pool of my ex-classmates. I dun really think its important to specifically make female friends, but believe that it is important to have your own clicks of friends. You can have male, female all in a group. So far, regularly go out with 3 groups of friends, ex-classmates from sec school, ex-classmates from poly/uni and relatives plus their friends.

I dun have any problem going out on individual dates with any one of them, but you know, there is no high expectations for dates becos we all know we'll just going to be friends. Even when they intro their own friends into the circle, you cant really try to bed them becos its just too close for comfort and might hurt your relationship with your own friend.

As to market value, as long as you are funny, friendly, enjoyable to be with, thats probably more than what you need. But good to always protect that value in you, your wife also need that to maintain her relationship with you.