Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jackhamstr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN in Sembawang

dear bros,

Virgin post so please forgive if wrong.
Have been reading SBF for a while and came across this thread. Tried to look for the location bro Kawakubo written but Raining like cats and dogs and me being lost, end up at the S11 foodcourt instead. Saw this TN L* F**** and what the heck... just give it a try...

Saw 2 20+ ladies in their little numbers on the couch probably just finished their session. A busty one and a skinny one.

Said I look for massage and a 3rd lady came out from the back in a short dress.... quite a looker if you're into long straight hair and chinadoll face. PRC definitely who then show me to a decent but quite bare room. Dark but I quite like the ambience (to each their own, I guess).

Proceeded for a short massage session (duh... good attempt but I've had better..). She's chatty if you can connect with her. After abt 30min massage ($30), she popped the GQ. Opted for a FJ for $100 (she tried to see for $150 package). Probably will if I've more moolah with me because of her sweet looks.

We started slow, with some licking on our body, with her hand playing and arousing my little hammer, putting on my cap followed by me returning the favor.. small size A (I like) but taut pink nips. At first, she was pretty quiet but as my hands and mouth roam, her moans gets louder... baby, baobei etc..

As I felt her sister starts to drip, I started getting into action with her riding me slowly, then switched position while I bang her missionary... as I'm about to spill, we switched back with her riding wild cowboy before I let it go. As I pull off, her sister was dripping like a leaking faucet... wanted to dive in but she was already trying to get a towel to clean off...

It's been long since I cheong so it was quite an experience for me. Altogether, the damage is $130. Probably will RTF again but like to try out other areas in the vicinity. See how lah. May try to look for the other one this weekend. Even better luck maybe...

Just to share my experience.