View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
working overseas

being reading all these interesting stories, here is my own n is almost 100% truth.

i was posted to an asean country (country name withheld in case someone i know reading it) in april 2007. being working and shuttling between a few countries due to work requirement. when i 1st arrived, i was blur like sotong as this is a country that i never imagine it can be so much fun.

nature of my job, i gotta entertain alot so i go to all karaoke here. my 1st month was boring as i alway meet up with colleagues n they'll bring me to their local joints n only meet local chicks. local chicks are fuckable but due to the communication breakdown, i gave up.

during my 2nd month, i met a mandarin speaking viet chick in a karaoke, lets call her M. M is small build gal with a husky voice. she make me forgot all my stresses from work. she's not a popular girl as her look is only so so. i alway go for normal looking gal so they'll have times to spend with me. in the karaoke, the mamasan got me to bring her back and i agreed as i need to release my "tensions" on her.

once back into my apartment, she took a shower n i was lying down on my bed. i dozed off while waiting for her, suddenly, i felt someone grabbing my dick. i awake n saw her naked n grabbing my dick n gave me a bbbj. her perky boobs were very inviting. i squeezed it and her moan were good (dont care whether real or fake). her bbbj was amazing, she really noe how to lick me "clean". asmy "tensions" was building, i took out a condom n she capped it using her mouth. once capped, she immediately ride on me like she need it more than me. i gotta covered her mouth cos her moaning was getting louder n i worried my housemate can hear her.

pls give me some feedback. i'll continue if i get good feedback.