View Single Post
Old 25-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Those days when I am a boy scout....

cont'd....
So we step into the big courtyard and the indo maid went ahead of us. my eyes were glued to the indo maid's sashaying ass and her jiggling breasts which is very obvious under the strong sunlight.

Then we proceed to the kitchen and then the store room behind, when we reach the store room, Qing song was busy looking at te house and the space, while i follwo the maid and as she bend down to take up the pails, i had clear eyeful of her big breasts and deep long kang, immediate erection, no way to hide and the maid giggle as she hand me the pail, and like intentionally caress my hand , wow...my raging hormones nearly cause me ejaculate!

Next she issue us instructions, telling Qingsong to go mop the living room and while i mop the kitchen and the courtyear area behind kitchen. But unknown to Qing song, she had a plan.

u see ,most maid had their small room near the kitchen, after Qing Song left us, she went into her room leaving the door open while i mop. Then she begin to chit chat with me as she iron and fold the clothes

"Hi what's ur name?" she ask smiling , i replied,"Alan, and what's urs?" i ask. She say,"I am Susan, how old u ?" i say cheeiliy," 15 year old? Susan how old u?".

"guess lar?"

i said trying to score pts,"ur complexion very good, u look very young maybe 17!"

'Wow u make me very happy! no lar, i 19 already' she said blushing.

"19 already , means u study finish lor is it? "

"yeah i study finish, very good but my family no $ so i come singapore to work, come here, i show my school indonesia, very big school"

i hesistate a bit then she said,"dun worry, come in.." Then she come to me, grab my hand and lead me into her room, i bit blur liao, then she turn away from me and stoop down to take somethings from under her bed, whilke i have a obvious hardon seeing her ass !.....

Last edited by justwanadoit; 25-12-2007 at 06:05 PM.