View Single Post
Old 20-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Woofie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Hi Bros

A new gem in the making here. I was told i got the 1st blood. It was raining today n hence arrived late. I frantically rushed to the location and knocked on the door. Seems to have no doorbell there. When Ning opened the door, i cannot believe my eyes! A sexy, beautiful lady in a see thru black lingerie opened! She is absolutely a beauty (much better than her pics). I went there with the pics expectations so i was surprised to see her better than her pics. Cos usually real-live, they looK not as pretty as pics. She is different! Bro STB, pls post her live pics.

She gave me a big warm smile and hug me once she sees me. Usher me to the bathtub. She helps me in taking off my clothes and gets u a towel. A pretty SOP tub service and i think she just wants to get me cleaned up and she prefers to leave the action to the bed. She is very shy and wants to cover herself with the towel.

Back to Bed action - cudles up to me like a long-lost gf and start to french me. Wow.... Good tongue action. We Tcss quite a fair bit to build up momentum b4 gg for action. then she starts to BBBJ, it was good. she has nice ball licking skills too. flipped her over, and start to play with her C+ Knockers! wow! shiok. Nice n Naturally soft (she says she dun like cos too big n she prefers smaller) no wonder men are from venus n women from Mars! I just like them BIG! Then proceed to apply lubricant on her breasts and start to Tit-fuck! Heavenly, Cum on Big Breasts...

back to shower again, then she offered to give me massage. she is a cheeky gal but the massage is just press here n there. not a pro in it. but efforts for trying and customer service oriented. Then TCSS again. Then start to bbbj and finish the 2nd shot in various positions.

Here r the stats:

Looks - 8/10 (she has a nose job done b4) Much prettier than her pics
Skin - 9/10 (fair and smooth with a tatoo on her stomach)
Ht - Short abt 160cm bah
Hair - nice soft flowing hair (long), easy to hold during doggy
Body - 10/10 (C+, nautral, slim waist)
BBBJ - 8/10 (good stuff)
GFE - 8/10 (nice to talk to though her english is quite limited)
Massage - 5/10 (a pass for trying)
FJ - 8/10 (but wanting to do a 69, her pussy got kinda smell? so decided not to venture into it) any other bros can verify?
Damage - 120 + 10 tips (cos she asked for tips b4 i pass her the $ , i was surprised!)
RTF - likely, pls wait for my call again bro STB

Overall - a good commercial bonk and its her 1st time here, she still has some bruises from her abusive ex-bf. pls take care of her bros. Thnx.

Rating for Bro STB:

8/10 - nice after-sales service to ask abt feedback. We need customer serviced oriented bros like him. Cheers.