View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Grace Terminal21

Remembered her from her last stable before, decided to book her now knowing that she's back.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=983398

Okt; very fast respone. Asking for timing, she was occupied during my timing request, wah very busy girl. Okt really get back to me when there is a slot available.

Real life can add 20% more, prettier irl than her photos. At first sight, very classy OL looks. Warm smiles, holding my arm like those sweet mistress of yours. Chemistry is definitely there.

Sweet during shower, caressing my body and cock, making it hard as rock. But once outside shower, like a wild kitten ready for hard fuck, shiok. Get rid of my towel and on her knees to suck. Handsfree, my cock is on the thick side and she seems enjoying every inch of it.

FJ I start thrusting her missionary and first shot fired during doggie.

I was never a 2 shot person. But i usually book longer session just to have longer fun. But she can make me cum 2 times. Her effort in bj to ensure i got the best deal really solid.

It's been quite a while since I really go with 2s haha, no energy left after that. Will RTF for sure, already promised her.