View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 06:05 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 6
nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!
Re: 🌸36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj🌸

36D BUSTY 爱不释手 Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetloving View Post
Today noon was feeling stressful day need to relax and came across this post. Quick hands and got the contact and quickly arranged for a time slot and her place is discreet enough and got good parking spot.
Upon reaching greeted with by a Gem with a sweet smile and overall i would rate her as a cute lady with good body shape. Tummy but relatively smooth body. Facial area because of sensitive skin will avoid make-up for the time being which for me is ok, i rather a clean look then those with heavy make-up.
Massage was to my liking. Even though the post for her service is really much more relaxing especially the JAPANESE BACK TO BACK MASSAGE : 日本B2B全身按摩 NURU GEL treatment on the waterbed. hehehe
HJ was started slow and steady with you on all ?fours?, those who have tried this kinda HJ massage starting from the rear will understand. Will slowly get your aroused before asking you to flip over. Key point here is she takes her time to get your to explode, not those just simple HJ and stroke, stroke and stroke, hers has variations and for those who can tahan, see if you can tong.... how long hahaha.. cause she wont rush you. She will also alternative lick your nipples and let your auto-roam. Essentially, this is one massage place to go when feeling tired and in need to ?release?.
Overall good value for money and i tip her $20 extra for the satisfaction for the effort. Her looks is bout 8 to me. Will RTM for the value and the ease of not needing to book a hotel and finding a parking space.
Enjoy & Relax !
Room: 10/10. Great atmosphere. Relaxing instrumental music during massage.
Looks: 8/10.
Body: 8/10.
Boobs: 8/10. Big size.D.
B2B Massage: 10/10. Good massage, She able pleasure of ecstasy and grinding teasing your body sexily to sensually
Hj: 9/10.
Bros, please take care of her, great gem in town.
She is already top of my RTM list !!!