Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Just reached BKK again today. Haven't got my mind off my VN ML in SG. It will be a miracle to find a girl here that can give me such a feel. So I went to collect my PrEP then head to Butterfly later on at night and tried new raw girl Lisa.

As usual, I wanna cip before the massage, and so I did that, topping up her pussy with cum hoping she will leave it inside and do the massage. But she went to the shower, washed off the cum from the pussy before proceeding with the massage. Then I can't enjoy wet stuff on her pussy while she's on top of me. 23yo, meaty girl, gfe soso with a pussy is not tight, I'm surprised that I could cum that quick in it. Only offered DFK before and during the deed. Reluctantly provided more DFK when I tell her no kiss no tips lol. It's her 3rd day working and said I'm the 1st one who choose to raw her during this time.

The mamasan intro a new girl just joined and reported to work awhile ago, but she can't raw, so maybe next time. Tbh, I haven't used a condom for more than 4 mths, I raw with my regular ML all the time, now I don't know how it feels like to have sex with it on anymore.
Singaporeans can get PrEP in BKK? Is it cheaper than getting in SG ah?