View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
NBCCB Gog, please tell us what's your plan. Any more story to share? If so, continue from here or start a new thread? If its the latter, please share the link here so that we won't miss it and get blue balls as always but you.
Time to move on from your story with Janice.
My plan is to retire, this was the only one of my very serious relationship.

I had other girls but nothing as exciting and fun as Janice. I incidentally shared about Penny along the way also.

You all blue until song song siboh want to be more blue is it? Hahahah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratamania View Post
good story bro!
Thank you bro, glad you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabe84 View Post
Plot twist. Actually GOG is Janice and she misses him.

LOL great story bro
Muahaha... maybe. Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macek View Post
suddenly plots twist
Which part bro? The ending? It was not really a secret or twist.. it's just how life works. I got cheated by it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfunction View Post
Superb solid story from bro gog. Wanted to hear more about the rough sessions with Linda, how you use her to your hearts content...
Wah... there are a few... she's very... erm... submissive... can take abuse, but I can be quite cruel with her (ONLY her) i think might offend people.