Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSky View Post
Haven't posted here for a while and want to leave a review for some recent ventures.

Villa KTV - Came here a couple of weeks ago, girls are decently pretty, comparable to Catwalk, but butterfly time was really long. Was here on a Thursday night and it was a full house, the girls came back ~3-4 times with about 5-10 min each time. My friend and I were quite bored and mamasan was very apologetic to us but she couldn't quite make the girls came back, there were also not many girls to choose from, she showed us a total of ~15 girls over 3 batches. Playability was slightly higher than Catwalk. Don't think I will go back again.

K2 - I have to admit I got hooked to this place for quite a long time even though the girls are not the prettiest (definitely not bad as well as they are all pre-screened), it has offered the best experience among all the KTVs I have been to as the butterfly time is the best (also on Thursday nights) as apparently the girls are allowed to only butterfly to a maximum of 4 rooms and it is also not super packed unless on Fridays or eve of public holidays. Manager here does a much better job. I also really like the fact that all girls here have much better language abilities so it is easier to communicate with them. Apparently the management ensures a certain level of language proficiency before the girls are allowed to come to Singapore. I have experienced girls who speak neither English nor Chinese at all at Catwalk and Supreme and I ended up having to use Google Translate to communicate, which is really tiring considering this is supposed to be a relaxing event. Playability is generally quite high from what I observed and experienced.
Your villa experience was already considered fortunate... I stopped going to villa because i was left alone for one hour plus even though mine was the first room and we were the first customers.. When i go out to find mami she tell me the girl just went into another room need another 15min then can come to me.. I just pack up and left...