View Single Post
Old 17-06-2023, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8871 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legendary, Authentic, Legit Ping Ping aka Anqi JG Master is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivinespirit View Post
Hi bro, able to describe the looks of Linna and Selina? I know this is not the most important when come to Juagen, but still matters to me. Thank you in advance!
Hi bro. Perhaps you can add the wechat first. I believe their pics are there. From my visits, I would say Linna has the closest resemblance to the pic maybe 85% and Selina will be more milfy and a little more meat as compared to the pic imho. Both have their own style during the JG as per mention by bros here. Linna will focus on massage and some stepping back and Selina will have massage and then do Bojin if accepted by bro.

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks