Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Thanks for your notes/contribution, Coffee! Was too busy in the past week to read or up your pts, but will do so in the near future.

I am aware of those shacks around the Inpeng area, there are plentiful actually. There are also some, fronting as bars/pubs, and you can pick up ladies and bring them to a nearby hourly hotel. This modus operandi is very similar to the ones I previously mentioned (the bars/pubs near US Embassy). In fact, this MO of picking up local ladies can be applied to anywhere around Vientiane. The only issue is - you need to speak basic Laos/Thai. I wont go into detail about pricing, as prices differ depending on each girl. But expect about 200k to 400k for ST and a 2 hour hotel booking at approx. 100k.

Last night, I took a drive right up to Inpeng instead. Asked the papasan to show me the ladies and as it was late (about 11pm, it was almost time for last call. I came before at 12pm and was told "ladies already gone home").
Viewed 3 ladies, picked one and paid 620k. (500k for girl fee + 120k for room). Was ushered to one of those rooms within the "Inpeng Resort Hotel" and nothing much to report. As usual, girl does very little BBBJ and the FJ was nothing to shout about. Only plus points were - the room was very clean and bedsheets and towel smelt nice and clean. Also, similarly to other hourly hotels, pls bring your own soap.