Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

went to visit my regular today. She saw me and immediately turn down the lights in the room...proceed with some teasing and after a while I turned over...it was dark so I closed my eyes for a whole to rest...felt the pair of hands slowly hj my hardened bro...slowly, then suddenly I realised it has turned into rubbing instead of jerking...still trying to figure out what she was doing...then I realised she was using the towel to clean away the oil on my cock....out of a sudden, I felt the tip of the head has a licking sensation, and when I took a look, she was giving me head...it wasn't intense, just slow movement up and down...realised it is quite dangerous to engage in the act without checking clear, I asked her to check coast clear...then I proceed to pull down her pants and starting fingering her...she started to jerk her body and started to moan as well...I told her how to fuck inside here? She said next time can straight away insert while she is standing and looking out for people...I agreed and did not complete my fuck...paid her $50..she hugged me tight when I left...not all ml are money faced, when they fancied you, also can get special service at good rates...