View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Divorce Lawyers - Recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitZur View Post
Fyi, initial divorce, woman will get child due woman's charter. A lawyer will now only settle the maintenance part for the woman & kid if applicable & splitting of assets like HDB flat if any.
Custody of the child is another longer story & another legal battle. First round will be custody hearing and so on which is quite a S.O.P for judgement to share kid with visiting outing rights.
Only round 2 will be the actual fighting for care & control of kid.

So, incase you are not aware, you have 3 legal battles or 3 separate cases to go into ahead of you. Not one.

Financially, it will be something that you have to be prepared for. A lot of time & a lot to proof to show you are a better qualified carer for the child opposed to the woman.

You can look for:
Jonathan Wong
https://www.tembusulaw.com/about/our-team/

With regards to female lawyer representing you. It won't make any difference at all so don't bother about this.
thanks brother, now i know there are 3 legal cases. i am trying to save some money for the lawyer fees. will 5k be sufficient? how long will this drag? i assume long drag means higher lawyer fees.
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。