View Single Post
Old 16-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 26
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sorry for late response John bro. Need give attention to my beloved

Regarding BM, you nailed it. It’s just her personality and what goes in the room that attracts me back to her countless times.
Very unfortunately, I was there when she got into trouble. And, how apologetic she was really speaks volumes about this lady. I’ll not forget her.

Bro, you committed to share when you come across the next BJ Queen. You say it yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wa bro sounds like you there when she got into trouble ! Hopefully not the case..

She is indeed a nice lass. Not the prettiest nor best body, not for boobs lover too and not SYT.. but yet blessed with a nice personality and mouth/tongue to die for lol. Will definitely share if such skilful BJ queen surfaces bro. But we are living in an era where BJ is a sacred service remember? 😜

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one