View Single Post
Old 16-05-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The skeptic in me suspect he is trying to give the 3 ladies publicity coz it's usually more logical to ask for alternatives after trying those shortlisted lol.

But I shall believe in the good of people once a while la, I guess he is not entirely convinced with all 3 so hope to find a dead sure must try one that ticks all his boxes 😉
Don't think it has anything to do with the good of people. Some folks just can't decide - another case is those who want constant updates if a well-reviewed ML is still good.

Don't get so hung up on it la. There is no perfect ML and take the MRs here (mine included) as very subjective pinches of salt. If one doesn't click for you, try the next.