View Single Post
Old 16-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
You have already listed 3 of those recommendations. Why not go try them first you wanna collect more recommendations for? Try out and experience it. It is more satisfying. Write FR already ask for next one so we know what exactly you want too.

Just saying. Not that it is bad to ask. But if you got some on hand, go immediately try them.
The skeptic in me suspect he is trying to give the 3 ladies publicity coz it's usually more logical to ask for alternatives after trying those shortlisted lol.

But I shall believe in the good of people once a while la, I guess he is not entirely convinced with all 3 so hope to find a dead sure must try one that ticks all his boxes 😉