View Single Post
Old 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Was searching around for a massage.
Saw that there is no FR or video on yaoyao, but the small head took over as her picture look quite my cup of tea.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/yao-yao-massage/

Simple FR for bros to reference. The FR is my own opinion and experience, it may defer from other bros opinions.

Look : 7.8 - 8.0 / 10. In my view, she looks pretty, similar ro the photos but slightly older. Estimate pre-milf.
Body : 8/10 slim and petite. Around 162. Slight scar at tummy. Body size is what I prefer, small frame with big boobs.
Boobs : 8/10. Estimated. C natural. Nice to play.
Attitude : chatty and friendly. Dress in black lingerie when she open the door. I was like wow. Clean environment. For shower, initially is DIY but after the massage YY wash for me.
GFE : high GFE.
Sensual : more than half the time YY is performing sensual services. Catbath and boobs rub every inch of body. Can feel she is also wet from the zhut zhut and rub. FN for me.
Massage : she got strength but the massage only lasted for 15-20mins. If you need more massage, better let her know.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Actually I stay more than the 1 hour. Very high playability.

If.you are looking for average massage with high playability, slight above average looks, can go for her.