View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
I am also making use of technology to build a ml review db so that we, as a community can have a collection of reviews(good and bad) so that we can make a better decision on who to spend our hard earned money. Moreover, review are submitted anonymously thru a bot so that there is no fear of being identified when giving an honest review.

As of now, there are more than 100 standardised reviews available for the community to be searched conveniently. The infrastructure (telegram bot) is ready to generate a review template. There is even a simple review analytic to show which ml got the most reviews in descending order...

However, the community is not ready yet... Please do help to contribute to the db for the community. Thanks

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Hello bro @Johson
10Q for your effort. But will be good to share in depth how to use your system effectively for our community.
Not everyone will be familiar with telegram.
But kudos to you for taking the effort to do something for the community.