View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Hi Bro,

Can kindly share with me her ctc?
TIA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Tried the massage place which bro andy left his FR.

Enough clues to spot the place and just nice I was nearby to service my car.

Walk-in to the shop, with no appointment. Saw 3 ladies there. Was assigned the Viet. Wear until tight tight ��

My humble review below.

Location: not really discreet or open. Facing carpark directly. Park and go��
Glass door was locked, however opened promptly when knocked.

Place: spacious individual room with shower. However not well maintained. Ponding when I shower lol. Don’t have hot water btw.

Lady; sweet little mink. Post SYT for me.
Body figure: visually from the clothes she is wearing she look slim and tight. Cropped polo tee and high waist jeans. Boobs are B or c. Feels hard at certain places not sure enhanced anot.

Massage . Legit good for me. I’ve tried various massage including xm. XM’s too hard for me. She is on a softer side. Pressure wise, medium hard which is pleasurable.

30 mins mark, ask if want bao yang. Action start liao.

While still lying down, she tease the butt and did a little poking. Feels weird.��

Flip to front, before start, turned on music from her phone. She doesn’t attack the dragon straight away. Little teasing from the nipples downwards. Come to main stage , she rubs my dick all over with her hands, focusing on the head, beneath the head, using two thumbs on the head and using her wrist as well�� She does this while seating infront of you with slight peak of her deep cleavage. She also look at me seductively and lick her lips. It’s like the pov view of PH for massage, a beauty servicing u sensually +points.

After that, she move to my side and start attacking my nipples with her tongue while stroking me. I took the chance to lift her shirt up and un clip her bra. Didn’t try south roaming as taking jeans off is a troublesome.

Played with her nipples -no resistance! Unlike some ml keep Siam say sensitive.

5 mins later - game over. She continue stroking for the next 10 seconds. Wah shiok.

dmg 58+50. For the price point and playability along with her massage and baoyang skills. Definitely RTM! Maybe can try unlocking, but for now I asked her directly, she only offer HJ. Would love to put my shaft thru her seductive lips

I have gotten her permission to share her WeChat to reputable bros.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Didn’t get to see XM there though.