View Single Post
Old 23-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi everyone,

I hope all the seniors here can help a relative newbie like me from your experiences - i'm not new to this forum, but i am new to the Massage/Spa arena, and would like to give it a try. However, after trawling through the threads, there's a lot of things i don't understand, so i hope someone kind enough can help to explain?

The experience i'm looking for is a proper massage (not play piano kind), with happy ending release, preferably BJ+ CIM but if don't have it's ok. Free roam is a massive plus, better with boobs. I like to have a longer session, but also understand sometimes they cap the duration

TL;DR - ideal experience = massage + Free Roam + BBBJ CIM
also will be happy with massage + CBJ/HDLY/HJ
GFE a must

I'm not sure how to go about finding that experience here, as everyone seems to already know where to go, so any recommendations would be good. Is there a place where we can search for this (website/thread?) and see pics of the ladies who are offering services?

I also am not sure how to arrange with the spa/ladies - is there a code word/password or something you must say before they will give you the special service? I see damage on the listings sometimes, so that's understood.

If you have any specific recommendations, especially in Jalan Besar, Balestier, around that area, I would be very appreciative! I hope to find one good lady/spa and just keep being a regular there. Central area also fine.

Feel free to message me in PM if that's preferred. Happy to speak in other chat apps too.

Thanks in advance, i don't know how to repay the favour, to be honest, but i will try. I'm usually around the forum in Dome 1/3/L.