View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
8 yrs. She believes she smarter than everyone so it's quite hard for ppl to talk sense into her. Only if u fully agree n support her way then u are good. She just assumed this and I dunno from where she got this unshakable confidence from. Not even her parents can talk sense into her. One of the reason she keep looking down on me, even I earn more, she claim she will earn much more if she focus. End up every jobs doesn't even last 6 mths.

Just referral by relatives. At least learn from the session lah..

I still thinking weather to sell the house or give it up to her n baby. Still pissing me off once a while.
IMHO, I suggest you to engage a lawyer to advise u on the necessary. I, myself, am a fool who gave the 5 room HDB to my ex spouse 2 years back. We have no child back then, she initiated the divorce and we proceed on with an uncontested one. Till today, though I m happily married in another marriage, many a times I feel like an idiot, reason being, should not have be a generous guy. Of cos, I bought my own 4 room resale flat now with little funds left on my CPF OA coupled with the high interests rate from the bank.

Yes, I’m working but the monthly contribution of $1,200 from the employer to the said account is inadequate. I reckon that the remaining funds in my OA can merely last for another 2yrs.

Bro, do not be reckless with a decision which may affect u in the future. Cheers, and have a good week!