View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

TS I saw your PM. This is not a direct answer to your PM, it's just additional critique from me that will also tell you why I'm not gonna teach you anything. I'm gonna write it here in case it might be beneficial to someone else.

Man I have so many things to say to you but I really can't be bothered. Basically in my opinion you really need to be less judgmental and close minded. Be more open minded, understanding and imaginative. Of course if I just say it like that, you're not gonna understand and you're just gonna get defensive. I like to write detailed long posts, but to get this point across I'll need to write a fucking giant post that I really can't be bothered to write. I'll just give you some summary here, if you don't get it or don't agree, I don't have time to explain or argue with you. No offense but spending hours writing a super long post for a stranger on the internet gains me nothing, I have an empire to build, a life to live and girls to fuck.

I saw you being very judgemental on guys cheating on their wives. Bro, I was also very judgemental as a young guy, but over time we learn to not judge people and not be so idealistic. You haven't been married before, you don't know what it's like to have a wife who you still love, who won't fuck you anymore. It's easy to just say aiya just divorce your wife, aiya just ask her to open her legs, but that's just lacking imagination to put yourself in their shoes. If you're in that position, maybe you will do the same thing. Instead of judging, the better response would be to acknowledge that you lack real world experience and you don't know shit. Open your mind and try to understand why people do the things that they do, in doing so you will gain a more accurate understanding about the real world.

Being too moralistic/idealistic without being realistic is a dangerous combination. It will lead you to make wrong decisions that might have dangerous consequences. An example that comes to mind is the minimum wage laws in the US. Some time back (can't rmb exactly) the US implemented an arbitrary minimum wage law. The politicians sold it a good and moral thing to get votes (nobody should work for $1 an hour, that's just slavery etc etc). They applied it to everywhere in the US, including American territories like the Samoa. However, Samoa was a third world island where the main business was tuna canning. Suddenly they got slapped with first world minimum wage laws. Labor costs had to rise tremendously and the island's industry became uncompetitive, which put Samoa in a severe economic depression that took it decades to recover from. The local government repeatedly asked for the minimum wage laws to be repealed, but the federal government stuck with their 'ideals' and didn't care. They failed to understand that their ideals hurt the very people they are trying to help. You can't make a business pay people more than their productivity's worth, either the business would go bankrupt or they'll have to automate the jobs below the minimum wage, which means instead of getting paid more, the low wage people now can't get a job. Moral of the story is, blind morality that is detached from reality is a recipe for disaster. The road to hell is often paved with good intentions.

When I saw your reply that you guess you have no chance to get hot girls and have to settle for average sinkiebus, that just shows me a lack of imagination. I don't care how well you did in school. School is school, this is real life. School is finite. You just have to study a finite set of rules in your textbook and you'd do well. Doing well in school just means you can follow given instructions. Real life is open ended. There are so many possible answers to the questions how to get rich and how to get girls. There are no set instructions to follow. Instead of giving up like you did in that post, you have to have a wondering mind and curiosity. Are there guys that are not 9 or 10/10 that are dating 9 or 10/10 girls? (spoiler alert: yes) What are they doing that I am not doing? How can I learn their skills? Why are the girls with them? Many wonderful things are possible if you have the ability to think outside the box. There are youtube channels making $1mil a year from ad revenue alone just by making calming rain videos. That's 100% passive income bro. Likewise there are many ways to get hot girls that are not 'normal'. Only by having imagination and thinking outside the box can you spot opportunities like these.

See I didn't really flesh things out but this post is alr so long. Anw yeah I'm not gonna teach you how to do anything. The first thing you need is a better mentality. Be open minded, imaginative and think outside the box. They say teach a man to fish and you will feed him a lifetime, but I think, teach a man the right mentality and he will research and teach himself the 101 ways to fish, plus how to open a fish business, run the town council and bed a hundred women.