View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

@steelaeroplane bro borrow your fr formatting template ok

Morning gents
On a bright saturday morning
Part 1 of my belated consolidated fr from a newbie, no ratings given since its subjective

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/emma-massage/

Look : Identical to photo, especially the third pic. Has that sha da jie vibe, totally not shy-kind like seasoned
Body: Smooth smooth, boob size is her highlight
Boobs : D or big C at least, quite a sight to behold and good to grab (never try zhut)
Attitude : Applaudable, that day alittle hard to release but she really hardworking and professional and no blackface
GFE : offers me like three cup of water generously, okay that's no the point but she's very patient, and understanding-kind and quite huggy too
Sensual : arousing touches and she loves to tickles people, pecks on cheeks
Massage : Not piano for sure

---

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/feifei-massage/

Look : Good boobs and ass, figure quite good actually with alittle bit unsatisfying on the tummy areas. Looks very cute to me, closest photo is the blurred out ones on web
Body: Damn cold her body but very smooth, smells nice too especially her hair
Boobs : Quite ample, very good to grab
Attitude : Alittle bit fatigued, kisses on the lip only but she has this natural cuteness cutesy aura about her. Oh no route to kc'd soon..
GFE : Very chatty during strong-massage when faced down, when flipped she became quiet maybe cause me ugly duckling but overall she will earnestly find topics to chat and sings well surprisingly, I read fr on her none mentions singing skills
Sensual : Alittle bit lacklustre, honest input but it was 8pm-ish so maybe she fatigued on a weekday session or had a bad night sleep. But still has those sop, licks your nipples etc but HJ abit lacking that night
Massage : Got strength

---

ML: Ke ying (currently delisted due to rtc)

Look : Very little differences to selfies, and she's on light make-up so that's saying something
Body: Smooth body, but that day she got a new-grown pimple which she complained about, fairly tall for a gal think 1.65 plus minus?
Boobs : B
Attitude : The best conversationist ML I ever visited so far
GFE : like other bros said, feels like visiting a friend. Maybe need more visits. But she's quite huggy friendly
Sensual : limited playability, light pecks on cheeks but HJ skills wa piang eh unexpected!!!
Massage : got strength, strong enough to target designated areas