View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Didn’t expect this aunty to have so many supporters. Scold me all u want but at least I got her delisted.

Now I understand why the scene is infested with so many low quality mls compared to back then. So many deprived people defending a whore. Sammyboss always says whores are for fucking not for loving. Come on, don’t behave like you are so passionate and understanding because if you were, put that big heart for your family first. You are out here cheating behind your wife’s back. I hurt the whore but you hurt your wife.
Bro, you have ego issue... You dislike the ML for not meeting your expectation and feel relieved that she got what she deserved by delisted.

I do agree that the MLs are whores if you want to use degoratory term. Get the service done and no feeling of attachment involved.

Just like you visit a food stall. You just buy food. Nothing more or nothing less.

There is a situation that you are a regular patron and build up chemistry, you get discount and a bit extra...

The current standard of ML are no longer as good as the past. Probably a sugar baby is better than visiting ML. Depending on what you want.