View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

--Some questions to ponder--
When it comes to religion, is there a basis why things have to be done in a certain way?
Is religion really the salvation of humanity when one is lost or does it brainwash the individual to follow without a self reasoning or even applying logical thinking. Then again, it is indeed easier to brainwash someone who has lost his path.
The familiarties between all are sharing stories/teachings. Is it really something worth listening to or is the story/teaching twisted in a certain way to allow it to be more believable?
How credible are the stories written by simply any individual that is unknown to one? Probably with some fancy titles and years in the service to make it sound even more convincing?
Does this person truly needed any help? Or does he simply require a listening ear when secrets cannot be divulge to a familiar face?
Are secrets being kept confidential or are they being held for exploitation by another?