View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Lucky me managed to get a same day afternoon slot with Xiao qi this week, waned to try her before she left our shores during yu her previous stint forgot who i was occupied with during that time. Currently still in a very nice hotel, she’s still looking for a condo. Upon door open Wow, silky long hair, body hugging top, tight hot pants and in high heels, really hot! Heavy flavour ML, teasing starts right from the massage, auto FN before massage, constantly brushing your sensitive spots during massage, damn enticing. Her cat bath is thorough, makes many cat150 look bad, literally lick all over. Love the feel of her boobs, very very soft, reminds me of OG Aimee, haven’t visited Aimee for a very long time, if my memory serves me well I remember hers was very soft. Will definitely RTM.

Ps anyone knows if OG Aimee is still around? Haven’t seen her ad for sometime already, maybe I’ll give her a ping in WC.