View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Would you please give more details? I heard negative things about Bombastic (as "expensive for nothing"), but you say it is expensive for something.
How expensive? how are the girls? special or as in many other places? Just sitting or fuck?
I hope you don't mind if I ask, but you made me curious. Thanks.
Weekday their min charge for a small ktv room is 500k. Weekend 1m or 1.5 cant rmb. Alcohol price pretty much quite standard compare with all other ktv in town. Beer starting from 300k - 1m+. Bottle liquor start from 1m-4m+. They have package kind of deal as well.

Girl ranging from 600k, 800k, and 1m. Accompany you until you end your session. Yes for sitting and accompanying you only, anything extra nego or depends on chemistry. Majority of the girl wont go back with you, unless they likes you and have chemistry. If not then try to nego a price, but prepare to pay min 2m.