View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
New year new fuck as they say.

FR for Jane of TeeRukLover (TRL)
2 JAN 11PM, $200/2S/90M

Texted OKT for slot and he responded swiftly giving me the last slot of the day. No issues here.

Read a lot of reviews about this chiobu, and boy does she not disappoint. Literally a Miss Thailand standard in the looks department.

Went in and she said she showered already so I had to shower by myself. Came out and dried myself, towel was ok but got some fluff.

It was the last slot of the day and she said she tired. Jialat liao. She took out her phone, ask me relax??, and started watching Netflix Single's Inferno Season 2. I'm not one for wasting my time and money on this. Asked if okay to paint and she initially said no but I said for a short shile and she agreed. So I painted her while she watched her show.

Her skin is very soft and supple almost like a baby. Her boobs is a decent B or small C and looks amazing to fit her frame. Pussy has short hair and no smell which made it relatively easy to eat her out. She is super sensitive and twitches a lot. Has back tattoos.

Her English is probably not the best but she makes an effort in vocalising her thoughts. GFE is almost nonexistent and will only touch you here and there a bit.

So if you like pretty faces and there for a quick fuck then go ahead. But if you are looking for GFE and some connection, you can swipe left and move on cause you will not get much.

She thinking of having less customers and increasing the price which I can see happening. Apparently she goes for 15k baht ~585sgd in Bangkok. But honestly hard to justify. It makes sense if she had the complete package. In this case, she's definitely a head turner but needs more effort in the service department.
Thanks for the FR bro.

Seems like Jane is more of the Looks > Service type of bonk.

Surprised that you mentioned she took out her phone and watched Netflix

Btw, how was her BBBJ/FJ? Did she even bother to do so? Lol..

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry