View Single Post
Old 17-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
ya bro.. keep us posted. her photos look a bit CGI.. so am very looking forward your commando FR.!
LOL! U mentioned CGI I tot of Avatar II. Jokes aside. My personal take is that the 3rd photo of her in a black dress and her arms in lacy gloves closely resembles her. Would say 70-80% likeness to manage expectations. Her photos the chin abit too sharp if you ask me. But otherwise is not landmine and won’t reject. Saw quite a few guys stole glances at her when I brought her out for supper :D oh yes and she is petite and I adore petite gurls.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66