View Single Post
Old 17-12-2022, 04:58 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 17
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Recently went to try Love upon some good reviews for her, thoroughly enjoyed the session

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

Looks: 8/10, not the prettiest around and the environment is too dark to really confirm it but definitely won’t reject, maybe just not the SYT more towards a hot OL type.
Figure: 7.5 slim and hot, good butt and decent handful boobs, but not in humongous category
Massage: 10/10 been a while since I give this score for ML alr, but she packs a mean strength and able to target your pain points v well. I could still feel the effect one day after.
Sensual: 9/10 a pity she doesn’t really allow licking/zhut but the way she hugs you and wrap around you is hot. She does a little of fake lovemaking which is fun too.

Overall definitely RTM material. In a way she really reminds me of Vera for the laojiaos. A good soothing massage with a pretty girl, hot sensual good GFE that doesn’t go too far (none of those 5g stuff). Brings me back to those days when I really appreciate a good massage and hot sensual.
Ehh you sure when you compare her against Vera? Vera is pretty though

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel