Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Went to Desker road at about 4:30PM yesterday and just nice they started. Fais recognised me straight away and i called her and asked which one was Diamond and went i saw her i was like, "HELLO!!" So i asked for her and Fais together. Went to 2nd floor in the corner and started. Fais was also asking where i knew Diamond from and i just said from friends..lol

Their tits are amazing and their asses to die for. Stripped fast and got on my knees and started sucking on both their cocks. They are growers not showers for those wondering. Managed to deep throat both of them. I think both of them were horny as hell cause as i was sucking, Fais wore a condom and topped me. Thought it would hurt more but it felt damn shiok. She fucked me while i sucked Diamond. I came hard and in a condom with Fais in me and my lips around Diamond.

Definately will head back before they leave. All i can say is money well spent.
The feeling of being fucked or fucking one lb and sucking another is great but cumming to only one lb makes me feel money not very well spent haha. Really miss the pre-covid times when u get 3 for $90 (thais) and give them some tips afterwards. The thais are really havoc when they will peeped in. Still hoping for these malaysians to peeped in and watch me fuck their friend haha