View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

I would like to commend Meng Meng cos I left feeling happy, I went home still having flashes of her and wanted to jerk off again, that's the feeling I get in the past when I bonk a very good PRC and she brought back those good old same PRC service memories.

Was feeling quite bored with the few lasses I had bonk (although they were good) so I went to SB to search, wanted a pretty and good service girl, and shortlisted Bei Bei from 1669 because of her AR FR and Meng Meng for her looks but I wasn't sure cause pretty girls are usually aloof. In the end, I took a gamble and was presently surprised! I was lucky to have found a gem.

When I saw her she was very jovial, resembling 75% of Cecelia Cheung, if you ever fantasized about having sex with the infamous Cecelia Cheung she is as close as you could get.

Her looks is a go for me, she proceeds to hold my hands and cheekily leads me to the room.

French kiss: Yes

Body: Slim and womanly

Boobs: Soft enhanced C with suckable eraser-size nipple

Foreplay: Uses water in her mouth to go over my back and drip to my ass, sucks behind my heels, and my butt cheeks, and uses her erect nipples to rub my ass.

BBBJ: She will kiss and lick my tighs occasionally while bbbj, very electrifying

AR: Licks very very well, sucking kissing, guiding my dick to her mouth to suck from the backs, occasionally licking my balls.

FJ: She can take hard pounding.

GFE: Hugs me like GF with occasional kisses and chatting. She was a professional pole dancing coach, that explains her nice body and she can look serious sometimes. Haha! But she is very gentle with a very cheerful personality.

RTF: Yes. Definately!