View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GXero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kaori (ONESIAM)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907143

OKT: 10/10 - Prompt response, patience with questions, and clear instructions to location.

Looks: 10/10 - Kaori is mixed Thai-Chinese, so she actually looks more like Chinese/Japanese, i.e. not typical Thai Brown skin. Has a Jap Idol (the pretty and cute type) vibe and a very sweet smile. Eyes bigger than photos too.
All in all, I would say she's prettier than her photos.

Body: 12/10 - Boobs Lover must try as her boobs was originally pretty big and she enhanced it further, which results in her boobs being very soft and fantastic to play with, instead of typical enhanced boobs. Waist Hip ratio is pretty good too. Overall figure is petite which is great for some positions

BBBJ: 9/10 - Excellent suction, tight and DT (self initiated).

FJ: 9/10 - Gave me hell of a horseride, and very accomodating to multiple positions too. She was also wet just from playing with her boobs, so plus point there.

GFE: 20/10 - Overwhelmingly good GFE and chemistry, very nice and adoring towards you. DFK like no tomorrow, and she speaks English very well, so the communication was really smooth, which improved the GFE greatly, and thus the bonk. Very naughty during catbath too, with some light biting/sucking, not just licking.

RTF: 100% Yes, was tempted to book her again next day but big head won, so gotta plan again.

Also, she's leaving in a week or so, highly recommend to try her before she leaves. My biggest regret is not trying her earlier haha.