Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
was at pattaya over the weekend. First time back here since the pandemic despite already been to thailand many times since then.
A summary:

1. The vibe - Vibe here seems to be better for mongering than in BKK. Everyone knows what you are here for and everyone is also here for the same thing. Men & women here become much simpler. All here just either for sex or money. You may get asked by fellow tourists about where you hanging out, where you going for a drink etc. No other hidden agendas. Oh keep a lookout of your money and valuables. Its common for thiefs and robberies to be reported in Pattaya these days. If you are not into Ladyboys and you see one coming for you, RUN! Yes no kidding they might take the chance to mug you! you RUN and dont even let them touch you.

2. Soi 6 - Plenty of girls here but severely lacking customers. Dont bother looking for quality here. What you will find here is cheap, young girls to fuck. Half the girls here look early 20s. Though not all the girls want to offer you the service, i was told.

3. Other Sois (7, etc) - Plenty of girls as well but mostly older, out of shape kind of girls. You can skip these parts to save time unless you are only looking for cheapness.

4. Soi Buakhao - Explored 1 part of this road and found.... i dunno, jap themed / owned agogo bars in an alley. Got some quality girls here. Was surprised by my find. Noticed that most customers dont sit here for long perhaps due to the girls nature of milking for LDs frequently. 700 for BF

5. Walking Street - If there's only 1 bar to go, its Palace agogo. Quality here is probably the best of all and got plenty of them in it. 1.5k BF before 12, 1k BF from 12 onwards. In Palace, i heard something for the first time offered by a girl:"No short time. Only Long Time! 5k baht". omg i was having a hard time looking for LT in both BKK and Patts and here a 20 yr old tells me this! None of the other bars can compare the overall quality in Palace. Dont bother walking into the 2nd half of the walking street. Most of them has closed down, theres an alley of indian themed bars, almost nothing left after Panda Club.

Great FR bro but I disagree on the agogo portion Pin Up is good with tons of selection too. So I guess is Palace and Pin Up