View Single Post
Old 18-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pone, ThaiConcepts:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=904215

Location: Central area, 5mins from MRT station if walking. Able to find roadside parking in the area. Abit cork up on my part when reaching, didn't read the location given by ThaiConcepts bro carefully, ended up at wrong location and need to walk 10mins but kudos to ThaiConcepts bro for accommodating 10mins delay from booking time. No hassle to go up to Pone.

Look: 8.5/10 When opened door, welcomed by the cute early 20s Pone. She's wearing the same white/blue cropped outfit in the 4th photo, has some tattoos.
Body/Boobs: 9/10 Stats is similar to the profile so all good. Slim and her boobs are large B and handful to me even though a previous bro commented Pone wanted to have some silicon.
Shower: 6.5/10 Toilet/shower space is small so shower is pretty SOP but she accompanied me in and help wash my back mostly, and poured Listerine for me before washing herself abit.
Bbbj/Pussy: 8.5/10 After drying, went to the bed and some chitchatting and kissing. After some kissing, went down to suck her boobs and going down her shaven pussy before she gave me a BBBJ with nice licking. As she's wearing braces, so it was mostly a slow BBBJ and took her time.
FJ: 8/10 Started with her riding on top, not bad to see a nice view of her boobs bouncing in front and me grabbing it. Changed to doggy and then finally at missionary. Only managed 1 shot as it was tiring day for me, TCSS after deed is done.
GFE: 9/10 Good GFE and quite a friendly girl so bros do take care of her.
RTF: Likely YES, will like to return for a better bonk. Hopefully toilet can be bigger. Recommend for bros who like a pretty young lass who is friendly and good body.