View Single Post
Old 18-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This thread is mainly for great bonk FR?

Decided to write This FR even though I know I will get zapped again. 🙏🙏🙏

* this FR is mainly base on my own experience. It may helps for some, which can take this FR as a reference. Money can earn back, but time and getting visa to sneak out not easy for some. 😅

Texted few OKT for their FL, but slot un available for few as quite last mins. I recall I read about melon good bbbj skill, Quickly Did some read up on ALL melon FR from C88. Decided to give it a try although her body type doesn’t meet my requirement, I am going for her BBBJ skill after reading all FR and her time slot matched.

OKT 10/10: very prompt response
Melon Look 7/10: quite round face, it’s still her.
Body 7/10: body quite fair, consider very meaty to me, meaty thigh, boobs quite nice, nipple light colour, slight tummy fat.
BBBJ: quite good suction, but not long. Half shaft, can’t DT. Keep asking ok, can FJ?
FJ 6/10: only two position starts complain pain.
GFE 1/10: the moment she opened the door, I hand her those fruits I bought for her, she said 谢谢 and smile(1 point here). But after that no more smiling Liao, back to business.

Remarks:
Very nice and great response OKT.
I know it’s a budget bonk, I didn’t expect to be perfect bonk.
But I did have a great bonk with Bee(CF) for the same damage.

Just my luck that chosen wrong lady, or maybe lady don’t like me.
I in and out of the place less than 25mins. Light Touch her nipple she complain pain and said as some clients squeeze it very hard. Change position she said pain, and if pump deep her face like angry type.

Lastly, above is Just my own experience. Everyone will have different experience even with the same FL. For those who like chubby, bubbly body type you may want to try, at your own risk.

Happy bonking everyone. 🙏