Old 14-10-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Pw10457 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Got really Low points. Hope some cheongsters can up me.
Rarely put Frs here. Normally I visit Dome 1, for siam bu but sometimes got cravings for Chinese milfs. So here are some of the sexcapades experience.
Ladies visited all milfs (PRC). Here is the honest review

1) Lady: Sha Sha (5131)
Last time used to be in SG. Same pricing $130 unlimited.
Boobs are big la. Natural, and very suitable for Breast fuck. This time round she looked fatter by about 10-20% mainly in the tummy area. Face also slightly become fat. Service wise, no complaints. One of the few good ones. Able to do multiple positions. Managed to do 69 with her also. Hairy and no weird smell. Didn’t managed to do BBBJ with her as I don’t really like it. Asked her to locked my balls.
Overall service is fine. No major red flags. Can shoot unlimited in an hour. For me max 3 times. Baby damage, not sure whether she got kids or not. No stretch marks on tummy or operation scar.
Overall ratings:6.5/10.
Reason: not as Chio as last time when she was here. Now looked about fat in tummy n face. Video/ real pic discount by 10-20%. Location wise G area. Condo apartment.

2) lady: Wei Wei
Discount from pic and video about 10-15%
Service wise excellent. BBBJ and ass rim provided. Opted for protected BJ with condom. She used hot water to blow u gaox2, and will use her body to massage u. Simple massage are also provided.
Appearance wise, not much differentiation from pics. Max about 10-15%. Got a slight bit of tummy, but look wise won’t be a turn off. Fuck job wise, not bad I think. She let go of her hair and ride me in reverse cowgirl. Surrendered in no time. Managed to TCSS with her also. Personality wise, she is quite friendly and will provide all services as stated on website. Downside I feel her stamina not really good. Painted her also, no CCB. No weird smell. No baby damage.
Overall I would give it. 7.5 to 8/10. She will also shower u cleanx2

Looks wise, not bad looking. Discount 10-15 %. Still looked very fuckable n slutty. Location wise is G area. Very discreet, no need to feel scared.

3) lady: 4829
Deviation from pics 20-40 %
Fucking baby elephant. Boobs are decent size. But tummy really CMI. Just fat.I don’t feel like writing review about her. Not really good. Pussy loose as fuck. Overall rating 2/10. Landmine.