View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 8
neko666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyneko666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
URL: https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5222

Name: 欢欢 Huan Huan
ID: 5222
Damage: $150/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 10/10. Images in her profile are accurate to real life.
Body: 8/10. Got curves (rightly). Boobs are enhanced to C cups.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very shiok. Got sound effects are she BBBJ.
Kissing: 9/10. Got french. But she got wear lipstick which will transfer to you, so just plan your next itinerary carefully hor.
FJ: 10/10. Shiok. Sound effect is good. Can accommodate all positions.
Location: Massage parlour. Need give $ upfront to receptionist. Rooms are segregated but still got chance can bump into other bros.
RTF: Yes

Other notes: I almost never go to massage parlours, but her looks totally is my cup of tea so i just commando and went for it. All services listed are provided, included poison dragon.
I can affirmed that everyone Bro KitKat reviewed is true. 欢欢 is definitely a new gem. At first look, she might look slightly older than the pictures, but you can still see it's definitely her. Here's the magic part, she is the kind where the longer you look at her, the cuter she gets. At the end of the session, she can even rival though douyin 小姐姐. She is curvy and meaty at the right places but not fat at all. Boobs are indeed enhanced but not completely balloon type.

Really goes all out to please you. Even though I didn't do the services like 毒龙 so I can't comment much. I myself is more of a frencher and within that 1 hour session, we probably french for more than 40 mins. Ball sucking and blowjob were all enjoyable. Did her best to ride on me without any complains unlike many thai girls who immediately cry pain cause my dick is curved.

Overall, one of the best and worth it session I have ever spent my vitamin m for in this period of time and it's a rtf for sure. The only con is that its a massage parlour. There might or might not be a guy manning the counter and talking to the other ladies there. You have to pay 3 blues upfront but you can ask to take a look at 欢欢 first if you are scared of bait and switch.