View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know kena zap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi to all the experienced samsters. Can I know how to see if I kena zap or not. Recently I check my score keep like going lower. I have nvr posted any malicious comments and do provide some sharing too on pm. But my points like decrease. Anyway to check who zap me? Thanks a bunch!
Please post your Newbie questions in the right section - see Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

If you go to User CP and scroll down you can see if you have been zapped.

Here, let me demonstrate - I now zap you 45 points for posting in the wrong forum, now you have negative. Some people leave a message and tell you why you get zapped, others don't.

Last edited by Penguin23; 03-10-2022 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.