View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold
Re: Super Hot Euro Blonde Amber @Tip Top Service @Sex Videoing @CIM @Swallow @COF @AR

Amazing session with Amber SNS

Amber was a hot russian version of ah lian.

First look i almost nose bleed. She has a nice set of long white hair and a super slim and fit tattoo body. Fair and sexy, nice natural round piercing breast with a perky butt that make her damn sexy.

Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, The GFE was great as i don't need to break the ice at all. She poured me a glass of ice water and sat on my lap, while i was drinking water, she's already fondling me all over. Such a playful horny gal.

Strip me button by button, so sexy and seductive. Then she frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hellish BBBJ in the bathtub by her.

Ended the shower and head onto bed and she start attacking me. I feel like being rape. We were frenching like long lost lovers, she was busy fondling my balls and HJ-ing me. She took her time to BBBJ me for quite a long time, after which i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5 mins as she BBBJ me non-stop. Her pussy was totally shaven and wet. God, her moaning was fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth. It would be a marvellous scene i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore, so she cap me and move herself from my mouth into reverse cowgirl position and rock away. After awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, she was good as she will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster if you are not careful.i also feel the hot and tightness of her pussy while missionng her. i pumped her for a good 5 mins and sensing that i was about to unleash.

I quicky pull out the condom and mouthfuck her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at me in the eyes with the CFM look while licking my shaft, sucking my balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. I give her a fast and deep one. Deepthroat her and hold on to the chin and push it deep like almost choking her without letting go. I hanged on for 5-8mins before ejecting all into her mouth which she took it and dripped some onto her boobs.

Service is fantastic. Try it and you will know what i mean and you will get a heaven feel.

Welcome to exchange points.