View Single Post
Old 30-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 13
bluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

tried Nami from the pimp

location is central and near to mrt. initially didnt manage to find a slot that i preferred, but manage to find another one that i can make it. very prompt in replying to my msg.

as mentioned by other bros here that she is still quite green.
Relatively quiet. perhaps is due to the negative exp mentioned earlier?

below are the stats

looks: 8/10. a bit of blemish. face not as sharp as the photos and slightly tan. I didnt ask for her age. but definitely is young.
body: 9/10. slim and about 1.5+m tall. has a scar on one of her arm due to an accident in the past. but everything else is ok. definitely a young body. who does't like?
boobs: 7.5/10. enhanced. i think got some bite marks from someone? please be gentle on her. hope can recover soon
french: 8/10. she didnt initiate but she's ok to french after asking her. has some tongue fight but not the all in type. at least can french with a young lady.
bbbj: 8/10. not bad. but i more into french so i stopped her halfway to french. else, i think she can go on until u tell her to stop.
fj: 8.5/10. pussy is shaved. so, the view is great. soft moaning which turns me on. some bro said she quite loud. but, luckily, she's not loud with me as i prefer the more soft and natural type. tried different positions before cum in my preferred missionary position.
RTF: hmm. Should be quite difficult to find a slot as she's quite popular.

overall she still quite green and will try to accommodate your request as far as possible. Should get better along the way.