Old 29-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makeitrainfrogs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Long time overdue FR written for vpremium girls, hear the stable girls very high quality and was (mostly) not disappointed.

Vixen from vpremium (alrdy left)
Hi bro as promised here my fr
Location very accessible but quite discreet, both car or walking no problem
definitely looks pretty, not supermodel but the chiobus you see walking around
Her highlight is her GFE and willing to please attitude, also very proactive. Her BBBJ really good. She also gives good massage, and very accommodating and chatty.
Her pussy also very tight, one of the tightest i ever felt
11/10 for the GFE, will rtf if have the money again

Riko (already left)
Riko looks much better in real life then the photos, really like japanese model level of pretty. GFE also very high, very chatty.
To all the bros who like slow foreplay, she is excellent at it, think went on for 20mins.
Main part, very accomodating, will initiate and her cowgirl is fantastic. Really tight too. Only minor issue is she can over "act" the moans.
Definitely will RTF if have the money, altho pricey, really pay for what you get

Tarma Destiny and Felix
Was really excited for this as my first time try tarma, but left rather disappointed. Location is accessible but relatively discreet, bro okt as usual very responsive. When i entered, immediately asked me to shower, helped me dress down. Communication not good but due to language barrier so can understand. Out of the 2, destiny was more GFE feel, and seem really wanting to please, meanwhile felix seems to have the bitchy vibes, and really felt transactional. When come to foreplay, at most BBBJ and tease 5 mins, got to main event alrdy. Both of them are pretty, destiny feels more like a xmm, meanwhile felix feels like those young OL with RBF, so when fk her like hatefucking her which quite shiok tbh. After deed finish, no talk, cuddle or anything, asked me to shower and dry me down and i left. In and out in 30 minutes.
Definitely wont rtf for tarma or felix, but maybe for destiny to try her solo.