View Single Post
Old 22-08-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any1 else married Thai Wife?

Good q my friend. A case study. An ex Manager. Born local man who married a PRC woman 27 yrs ago. His wife received pink IC back into the 90s. They went seperate ways 7 yrs ago.

The bugger got into affairs with a PRC woman in China. He was posted there to work and, he set up a family there. His wife file for divorce and the strange things. She did not request much from him. Their 2 childrens in their 20s also did not ask $ from him. What happen?

I guess. Fight PRC with PRC. His ex wife is afraid of his PRC family in China. China people are known to be under world people. In HK and PRC movies. His ex dont wish for troubles from his PRC family. Taking into consideration she is a citizen here and her family in China. She was afraid her ex hubby family go after her family there.

This man is a bad man who knew, and understood PRC weakness. GODS as our weakness we do the right things. Karma will hit him 1 day.