Old 15-08-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

After 3 days and 3 nights of sex marathon with my Cambodian gf, I had sent her to the airport as she had to attend a family event next day.

That leaves me with a lonely Saturday night. Other than the trashing of Man Utd by Brentford, nothing else interesting for the night so I went out for a walk to Hokkaido.

You will probably find it on Google maps but if not. Get to Pavilion Suites and with the building behind you and you facing Starhill, take the road to the right of Starhill building and keep walking for around 300m and take the first right.

As observed by all fellow chiongster here, it is quite an old building, and don't expect any "spa", it's just go in, pick your girl from a pool of 8-10 girls for RM248 and get into a room and start the action.

I picked Hannah, a Vietnamese with fair skin and average body. Good looks though. BBBJ was pretty good followed by FJ. She had a flower tattoo around her pussy which was the interesting thing for me
Otherwise it's a standard quick fix.

After the deed, you leave the "dirty" underworld and get into the opulent scenes of Bukit Bintang. Nice