Old 07-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SimpleBoy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Bros, have been lurking around here for the past 2 years and just starting out my ML journey. I just went for Shuang Shuang last night and i feel that most FRs from the bros here are pretty accurate.

For budding cheongster bros who want to get started can try her to begin your journey as she's pretty much vanilla and friendly.

Location: Walking distance from MRT and discreet for foot soldiers. For drivers nearby got carpark as well. (8/10)

Look: Need to discount maybe like 10-15% from the pic in SLG. But won't reject kind. Pretty face still, but not really a SYT for me... hopefully bros here don't zap me if i group her wrongly. (8/10)

Massage: Some bros here say can be piano but you can let her know if you want her to increase strength. but it's okay cos we come here not just for massage ma...(7/10)

HJ: Vanilla teasing with your balls, will keep checking in with you if it's okay for you as she plays with the balls, but can be quite ticklish cos think she scared to hurt you or something. Got some variations in the HJ but still quite simple la...(7/10)

Sensual / GFE: typical licking of your nipple and let you zhut her nipple, smells great with her long hair as well. reminds you of your typical poly/uni gf. but won't kena KC kind that level yet. wouldnt say max GFE... just as usual ba from a typical ML? (8/10)

2cents: very minimal handphone usage and spacious room, just that the toilet abit far from the room and use a shared handicap toilet. good for newbie cheongster bros if they want to have a feel of what the scene is like but YMMV... super chatty i must say and you won't feel awkward once break the ice.

RTM: see how first, still want to try out other ML when vitamin M replenish.