Old 30-07-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

FR on a upmarket JTV/gentlemen lounge. I had a good experience, so I will recommend to bros who want to have a chill time. Most of the girls are 8/10 or above.

Room 526 Malate

This place is well known for posh and high quality girls hostesses. They are trained by the mamasan to sit and behave properly in front of the distinguished guests. Mostly Koreans and Japanese clients. The girls dress well and sexy with matching jewellery and accessories. Not the slutty type. No cheap body hugging boob revealing dresses. But good quality dresses from Zara or Mango.

The stable of girls are all high quality. All speak good proper English. Some other ktvs or bars, the girls may not have good English. E g. Angeles city.

When the drinks come, the girls start to rotate sitting with the guests. Yes, butterflying is the system here. They butterfly but gracefully and there is a rotation manager. He times every sitting. The girls get moved around every 15mins. If you enjoy one of them, you can request for her to come back (500pesos). She will come back again soon for another 15 min session. Otherwise, you may not see her again as each session is 1hr (2000pseos) and you should see maybe 4 or 5 different girls only. There are about 30 girls there. We bought all girls who sat with us ladies drinks. I don't know how much each, but we all had great time and the girls loved us.

Time flies. We stayed 3-4 hours and left at 2am. They close at 3am. We sat with about 20 girls and bought more than 30 ladies drinks. Bill was 45,000pesos. Works out to be about sgd550 per person. But the thing is these ladies are top quality girlfriend material. If you see those good looking chio SYT hanging on some expat's arm, that's them. Everyone of them will add you to their WhatsApp telegram and you can ask them out. But no sex. Unless they really like you. Mostly just hanky panky but no full service. They are mostly students between 19-21 yrs old. Never had baby. You will be surprised, hard to find young good looking WL who are not mothers.

So the hot properties I found were Irish, Aki, Aiko, Angie, Bella and Charm.

I invited one of them back to my hotel suite secretly and we drank and danced to tiktok music all night. One on one. They are not allowed to meet customers outside work except with the approval of the mamasan. Mostly answer is No. Very strict, so they sneak out secretly.

I stayed on for another 2 days in Manila and I never had to go bar hopping cos I just asked these girls out and coming to my room. No sex, but made me felt like I was a 20 something again dancing, hugging and drinking with 19 yr Olds. I mean how much will you pay to grab a 19 yr old's ass while she dance all night?
Time of my life. Hope brothers here try and tick the bucket list.