View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Guys let's ban the KTVs and make them wake up (even thou i know they won't). I can spend that among but don't treat me as a fool paying like this for something not worth that value at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
which is why i travel to hcm countless times but still avoid ktvs altogether
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
So how can the KTV charge sitting fee 500K dong ($30 SGD) for butterfly??? Last time i believe they don't have such arrangement. Dunno which fucker from SG/MY/CN bring the culture over.

Well luckily these spoilt KTVs are the minority now due to their over-popularity as they have higher volume of VBs with many well-meaning cheongsters promoting openly in worldwide forums

And you are actually right in that observation on the "butterfly disease" as these KTVs have quite a number of backers from surprisingly MY & TW I knew as I have a habit of asking this to the VBs or the Mami themselves the 1st time I visit any KTVs in Wetnam.......kaypoh lah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^